Disneyland Paris Room Rates

margybear

Original Poster
So I'm sure it's been asked before (or something similar anyways) - a group of me and my friends (5 adults total) wanted to have a weekend at Disneyland Paris. We're not looking to spend a lot to be honest, but we're struggling to find 5-person rooms that aren't suites :p

My question is what's the best way to approach it? We'd prefer a Disney hotel for the sake of the half board/full board plans (we know most of our money is going on food when we're there) - but we'd stay offsite if it was feasible to get to the parks cheaply/easily, or if the dining plan isn't really worth it. I also figure it's more expensive to book a room as a 3 and a 2 than say a 5 person family room (which isn't available for any dates we've tried) - but I wanted to know if anyone had a similar experience and maybe knew the best options?

TIA :D

Swissmiss

Premium Member
You should look into the Vienna House hotels (Dream Castle and Magic Circus). They have rooms you can book with a connecting door - each room sleeps up to four (one king bed and one bunk bed). The edvantage is that you'd have 2 bathrooms. They also have an "apartment" room that sleeps 5 adults.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom