Disneyland Paris 5/8 on Travel Channel

JoeZerboy

Original Poster
Ladies and Gentlemen...

Kids and Disneyphiles of all ages...

For those who have access to the Travel Channel, they will be doing an hour on Disneyland Paris 5/8 at 8pm Eastern. :D

And since I've never really seen anything on that park, guess what I'll be doing... :sohappy:

Joe

Timekeeper

How Dare They

How dare the Travel Channel not visit Timekeeper as part of their park tour. Space Mountain, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, but no Timekeeper? They will be getting a letter from me.

Tk

orlandoparks

Re: How Dare They

Originally posted by Timekeeper
How dare the Travel Channel not visit Timekeeper as part of their park tour. Space Mountain, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, but no Timekeeper? They will be getting a letter from me.

Tk
Is there a timekeeper in Paris?

the timekeeper at disneyland paris is the original. it was designed for that park. the magic kingdom got a slightly shortened version.

NowInc

I was sooooo upset they didnt even show 1 second of phantom manor!!! Thats like the COOLEST attraction there..hands down :( I miss it :(

I'm so bummed I missed this. Was this an older special on DL Paris, which didn't include the new park -- I hope so as I've seen that one before? Or was it a new one?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom