News Disneyland Magic Key Program (all pass types will be available to purchase beginning March 5, 2024)

Parteecia

Free Magic Key shopping bags under the DCA Swings. I was amazed by how many people were carrying them. Maybe we're not so unfavorable after all.

Last edited:

MarvelCharacterNerd

Free Magic Key shopping bags under the DCA Swings. I was amazed by how many people were carrying them. Maybe we're not so unfavorable after all.
I reached the end of the line at 4:59 by my phone's clock after finally finding out where this was and as I tried to get in line the CM cut the line off and told me to come back another day since they'd have the bags for the next three weeks. I said my key was blocked out most of that time and she just shrugged.

Felt so magical to be so appreciated. :p

Phroobar

I reached the end of the line at 4:59 by my phone's clock after finally finding out where this was and as I tried to get in line the CM cut the line off and told me to come back another day since they'd have the bags for the next three weeks. I said my key was blocked out most of that time and she just shrugged.

Felt so magical to be so appreciated. :p
I think you will feel more appreciated at Jack in the Box.

malice

My imagine key expires tomorrow and I’m not renewing. Going to Disneyland began to feel like a chore and it was a relief to delete the app from my phone!

MarvelCharacterNerd

I think you will feel more appreciated at Jack in the Box.
Seriously! I wasn't upset she cut the line off - that's her job. I just wish she'd cut the attitude about it.

But I will try to remind myself that everyone has bad days. Just stinks she took hers out on me.

Whatever. I've got one more shot at it next week before I'm blocked out till next year.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Disneyland app, Disney has shared a few details on benefits for Magic Key holders beginning January 9th, 2023.

IMG_87CB3DC8BA57-1.jpeg

IMG_52962913668A-1.jpeg

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Here's what Disney had to say today regarding new Magic Key passes -

"We’ve been thrilled to see the incredible ongoing demand for our Magic Key program, which provides reservation-based admission to one or both Disneyland Resort theme parks throughout the year – not to mention the chance to unlock the magic visit after visit! Disneyland Resort will make select Magic Key passes available for new sales from time to time throughout 2023 as pass inventory becomes available. Continue to check Disneyland.com/MagicKey for pass on sale dates and availability.****"

SuddenStorm

This effectively eliminates the park hopping issue for me, an AP who rarely gets to the parks before noon.

Just do what I do and pretend DCA doesn't exist. All of the park hopping problems will go away... along with the complains of no longer having Soarin' Over California or Tower of Terror.

Of course, that'd mean missing out on the $5 sourdough bread, which is the only thing DCA has that Disneyland desperately needs.

mickEblu

Just do what I do and pretend DCA doesn't exist. All of the park hopping problems will go away... along with the complains of no longer having Soarin' Over California or Tower of Terror.

Of course, that'd mean missing out on the $5 sourdough bread, which is the only thing DCA has that Disneyland desperately needs.

You’re telling me. When I’m with day guests with one park tickets, I have to park hop solo and bring baguettes to Disneyland just so they can try the Turkey Leg baguette sandwiches I hyped up.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
According to the Disneyland website, the Inspire and Believe Magic Key passes are currently available for new purchases.

"Note: New pass sales will be paused each night at 10:00 PM Pacific Time. Guests will remain in the queue overnight, as long as they remain connected to the network and keep their browser window open. Pass sales will resume no earlier than 9:00 AM Pacific Time, the following day."

Nirya

Wild that they've just opened them up out of the blue.

Now I'm sitting in the online queue (says I have over an hour to wait) which should give me plenty of time to decide if I want to shell out the extra for the Imagine Key or go with a Believe with less days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom