Disneyland Hotel

PrinceCharming617

If I ever hit the lottery I'm definitely going to stay at the Disneyland Hotel. I'm in decent shape, but I'm also very lazy and it's got front row seats at the show.

Also the park looks fabulous, better than the original Disneyland in California.

DfromATX

Original Poster
If I ever hit the lottery I'm definitely going to stay at the Disneyland Hotel. I'm in decent shape, but I'm also very lazy and it's got front row seats at the show.

Also the park looks fabulous, better than the original Disneyland in California.

I've been planning my "London/France" trip for over a year now. I've got my itinerary pretty much down on what and when. (I'm waiting for spring time and to see what Covid does before we book anything.) That's about 5 days in London and about 5 in Paris, then I wanted to spend a few days at Disneyland. As much as I dream to stay at the Disneyland Hotel, I think the 3 days I want to do that would cost HALF of the cost of the whole trip! I just don't know if I can justify that... I checked prices a while back and I remember they were quite high, so I can only imagine with the refurb and loss from the pandemic that it's only going to be higher now. But oh my, I bet it's going to be beautiful!! Part of me says to do it because this will be a once in a lifetime chance, but my sensible side says no, stay in town at one of the partner hotels lol.

I don't know where you live, but none of the other resort hotels appeal to me because they all remind me of home (America). They're all western, woody style, too kiddie or Marvel. I want to stay in the castle gosh darn it!! LOL

LondonTom

I've been planning my "London/France" trip for over a year now. I've got my itinerary pretty much down on what and when. (I'm waiting for spring time and to see what Covid does before we book anything.) That's about 5 days in London and about 5 in Paris, then I wanted to spend a few days at Disneyland. As much as I dream to stay at the Disneyland Hotel, I think the 3 days I want to do that would cost HALF of the cost of the whole trip! I just don't know if I can justify that... I checked prices a while back and I remember they were quite high, so I can only imagine with the refurb and loss from the pandemic that it's only going to be higher now. But oh my, I bet it's going to be beautiful!! Part of me says to do it because this will be a once in a lifetime chance, but my sensible side says no, stay in town at one of the partner hotels lol.

I don't know where you live, but none of the other resort hotels appeal to me because they all remind me of home (America). They're all western, woody style, too kiddie or Marvel. I want to stay in the castle gosh darn it!! LOL
Depending on when you go, the other onsite hotels are not that far and offer easy access to the parks, without quite the expense of DLH.

You can always visit DLH's restaurants and bars to get an idea of it too! (Spent alot of time in Cafe Fantastia myself!)

But yeah I was dreaming of staying there before the pandemic and had a special occasion lined up as the excuse to justify spending so much money on it before they refurbed but the world had other ideas

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom