Disneyland/Disney Worlds Haunted Mansion Long-Forgotten Audios

Does anybody have the La-La Singer Audio or Graveyard the Pop-Up Screams from The Haunted Mansion

• Total voters

Braden20

Original Poster
Hello, This is Braden Lucier, the Disney Expert

I can't find the dialogue audio track from The Haunted Mansion called the La-La Singer, which was a Long-Forgotten Audio in the Graveyard section, including 7 Pop-Up Screams was also Long-Forgotten Audio since between 1976 and 1983 at Disneyland in California and Walt Disney Worlds Magic Kingdom. However, The La-La Singer was Long-Forgotten in Florida Version since 2006 before the Attraction was ReHaunted since September of 2007, and the La-La Singer can still be heard Today at the Tokyo Disneyland Haunted Mansion, Also The Spooky Laughter from the Boarding Area was Long-Forgotten in the California Version in these years between 1976 and 1983

If anybody have these rare audio tracks please Email me bradendisney@gmail.com Thank You

Cmdr_Crimson

Hello, This is Braden Lucier, the Disney Expert

I can't find the dialogue audio track from The Haunted Mansion called the La-La Singer, which was a Long-Forgotten Audio in the Graveyard section, including 7 Pop-Up Screams was also Long-Forgotten Audio since between 1976 and 1983 at Disneyland in California and Walt Disney Worlds Magic Kingdom. However, The La-La Singer was Long-Forgotten in Florida Version since 2006 before the Attraction was ReHaunted since September of 2007, and the La-La Singer can still be heard Today at the Tokyo Disneyland Haunted Mansion, Also The Spooky Laughter from the Boarding Area was Long-Forgotten in the California Version in these years between 1976 and 1983

If anybody have these rare audio tracks please Email me bradendisney@gmail.com Thank You

I'd Strongly check Doombuggies.com....It's the definitive source everything Haunted Mansion related....http://www.doombuggies.com/media_audio3.php

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom