Disneyland Advice

imagineer boy

Original Poster
I'd like some advice. I'm going to DL Feb. 25,26,27. How crwded will it be? What rides will be closed? What shows will be showing? Anything?

ToTBellHop

Since you are going during the week, shows will be at a minimal(Parade of the Stars at 7pm, Billy Hill and the Hillbillies, Club Buzz, Aladdin, Millionaire, and Goofy's Beach Party Bash will all have showings, however). Crowds will be low, but Splash Mountain (and all of Critter Country) will be closed--Matterhorn and the Carrousel will be back open for you, however.

imagineer boy

Original Poster
Originally posted by DogsRule!
Since you are going during the week, shows will be at a minimal(Parade of the Stars at 7pm, Billy Hill and the Hillbillies, Club Buzz, Aladdin, Millionaire, and Goofy's Beach Party Bash will all have showings, however). Crowds will be low, but Splash Mountain (and all of Critter Country) will be closed--Matterhorn and the Carrousel will be back open for you, however.

Thanks alot!:D How low will the crowds be? And that's good that the Matterhorn will be open. I don't care much for the carousel. It's a shame that Splash Mountain will be closed. Why are they closing the whole Critter Country just because they're testing The Winnie the Pooh ride? Oh well, thanks alot!:wave:

ToTBellHop

The crowds will be about as low as they get at the Disneyland Resort--right before the Spring Break surge starting March 14th (incidentally, the day Splash Mountain reopens).

They are closing Splash Mountain and Critter Country due to, as you guessed, Pooh. Keep in mind, at this point, this land only has one ride--Splash. So, while its closed, they will just keep the whole land closed while they do their most intense Pooh testing and do touch-ups on the land--consequently, Critter Country and Splash will be sparkling by March 14th, when Pooh opens and the Spring Breakers show up (this Spring Break will be very busy for the Disneyland Resort...I know at least Paradise Pier Hotel's 502 rooms are all booked...I think Disney is hoping that having a new ride open and all of the other major rides open will dispel the Spring Breakers complaints that they have to stare at an empty Rivers of America and get no Fantasmic!...however I will gladly take Rivers of America being closed in exchange for all the E-Rides being open...

Oh, I forgot...when you go, the Disney Gallery will be closed (opens March 1st), Snow White will be closed on the 25th, and Pinocchio will be closed on the 26th (one day only for each).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom