Disney'd Out?

cococola44

Original Poster
Could there be such a thing of too much Disney??

initially...no

But I have to share this

Back in 2000 I went with my parents to the happiest place on earth. It was my 5th time going and I was so excited. We stayed at the Polynesian Resort. 11 Days. LOVED it. However...on my 9th night, the worst happend.

I was asleep and I had the urge to go to the bathroom. I got up and stood there next to my bed while I was still asleep. I was dreaming that I was on a line for an attraction...but I had to go to the bathroom.

I opened one of my eyes and saw a bed next to me. I was like "damn this is a f'ed up dream. Everyone has a bed next to them!!! ON LINE! I was like "would the person hurry up in the bathroom..." then I heard the toilet flush and my dad looked towards my direction. "kimberly?" What are you standing there for?" It occured to me that I was standing in my hotel room waiting in line at first for what i believed to be for a ride/bathroom.

It was just odd...I think I didn't have a real great time that vacation...it was overly crowded...my mom wasn't feeling well...

Whats worse!!! Is that we left....A DAY EARLY!!!!!! OMG! 1 1/2 day earlier then planed!! My dad was disappointed as hell and I didn't mind either way. My mom just wanted to go. Crazy...I know :lookaroun

maryszhi

dont worry, i sleep walk sometimes. one time i was at disny and i fell out of the bed and when i got up i thought it was mickey and gave it a hug....it was a end table my friends will not let go of this and tease me about it. at least ive never fell out of a building or got out of the room

this was at the beach club ;)

oh and just for the heck of it

when my friends and i went to r and r when it was first opeend ( ive ridden it alot but this is my fav.story) so we were in line and then the presho came ot. i was like OMG its Aerosmith and my friends looked at me kinda funny, and the crowed laughed. a nice cm came up and said, its a halogram mam...i was like i know i just wanted to test my friends. truth was i was pretty dumb. to make matters worse i had an a and f polo with a jean mini skirt with pink flats. i am a prep but im not a dumb one....at least thats what i told the cm

SNOW DAY :)

cococola44

Original Poster
dont worry, i sleep walk sometimes. one time i was at disny and i fell out of the bed and when i got up i thought it was mickey and gave it a hug....it was a end table my friends will not let go of this and tease me about it. at least ive never fell out of a building or got out of the room

this was at the beach club ;)

oh and just for the heck of it

when my friends and i went to r and r when it was first opeend ( ive ridden it alot but this is my fav.story) so we were in line and then the presho came ot. i was like OMG its Aerosmith and my friends looked at me kinda funny, and the crowed laughed. a nice cm came up and said, its a halogram mam...i was like i know i just wanted to test my friends. truth was i was pretty dumb. to make matters worse i had an a and f polo with a jean mini skirt with pink flats. i am a prep but im not a dumb one....at least thats what i told the cm

SNOW DAY :)

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol:

cococola44

Original Poster
I just want to know how the thread subject has anything to do with the post?

Disney'd out?

Am I missing somthing here?

When you run out of something like "I'm spent" or "i'm all out of breath"

Ugh someone help me explain this?

I can't put it into words.

It just means out of repetition of the subject (here being disney) you just had too much of it.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Lack of sleep, over activity, over stimulation, exhaustion etc will all do weird things to your mind. A couple of years ago when I was working 80-100 hour weeks on a regular basis I would see my computer screen in my sleep and my wife would tell me how on occasion my hands were moving like I was using a computer in my sleep.

maggiegrace1

When you run out of something like "I'm spent" or "i'm all out of breath"

Ugh someone help me explain this?

I can't put it into words.

It just means out of repetition of the subject (here being disney) you just had too much of it.
:confused:
I still do not understand how having a dream like that means you are having too much Disney..But Maybe I am weird like that..:D
It's simple, when you're sick of Disney you ______ on the rug.
*light bulb*

AHA!..I get it now!

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

mickey&me

I don't see that you'd had too much Disney; you just had weird sleep experience. I fell asleep on the couch watching tv. The cordless phone rang. I picked up the tv remote and said, "Hello?" The phone rang again, so I punched a few buttons on the remote and said, "Hello, hello." The phone rang again. I said, "Why isn't this stupid remote working? The battery must be dead." My husband stopped laughing and said, "Honey, that's for the tv. You need to get the phone. Put down the remote. The phone is on the table." Never was I concerned that I'd had too much phone or tv, though.:lol:

The MaD Hatter

I think some people are Disney'd out before they even get to the parks. You know these people. They're the ones who are complaining all day and saying "I don't see what's so special about this place. Six Flags has much better rides than these."

Then there's people on the opposite end of the spectrum (like me) who could live onsite and never get tired of it. For people like us, Disney is a lifestyle.

However, most people are somewhere in between. They're fascinated by the the magic of WDW and have a wonderful vacation but are of the mindset "It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live here."

cococola44

Original Poster
Another time *when i worked for red lobster* at night I had a dream I was serving this table...they got their food and everything was great. Later on the dream i had to lay down in the back of the resturaunt for some reason and looked to my left and i saw a guy sleeping next to me..the same guy that i was serving at my table. ....so i sat up in bed and shook my husband "sir would you like some desert?"

Then i realized i was dreaming.

My husband was like "whaaat?" ..."never mind honey.."

I told my job about that the next day and they roared about it for months after that. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom