Disney World Wall Map

pauljriley

Original Poster
Does anybody know where I might get a large wall map (a1 or a0) that shows the entire resort. preferably as up to date as possible, i.e. Disney Springs not Downtown Disney. We have two young kids that have never been before, and once we have revealed that we are going, we want a map to put up on the wall so that we can talk about Disney World in the build up to the actual holiday.

Thanks

Paul

Weather_Lady

Does anybody know where I might get a large wall map (a1 or a0) that shows the entire resort. preferably as up to date as possible, i.e. Disney Springs not Downtown Disney. We have two young kids that have never been before, and once we have revealed that we are going, we want a map to put up on the wall so that we can talk about Disney World in the build up to the actual holiday.

Thanks

Paul

You could always print one from online. I'm unaware of any you could buy commercially (e.g., in poster form).

Another option would be to hop on eBay. A number of sellers have the park/DS maps you can get in the parks and elsewhere for sale, for 99 cents or so. (e.g., http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-7-NEW-W...430259?hash=item1eab44c733:g:iZMAAOSwB4NWt4hb)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom