disney world screen savers

riverman

Original Poster
Hello everyone: only 27 days to go. Can anyone tell me if they sell screen savers of really nice shots of the parks and resorts, including night shots, fireworks etc. I enjoy those high quality shots on the computer and lets face it, you won't always be there at just the right time to get the best pictures. If not I'll just have to try out the trusty old digital camera we just got for the trip! Thanks for any replys.

Kontra

The Wide World of Disney store at DTD has a whole collection of Screen Savers. It's in the section of the store that connects to the watch and pin section(but not the very middle section).

Have fun!

pixiedust32

They sell a couple different screen savers -

Try the 3 R's - over in Downtown Disney Marketplace - by the art of disney (think that's what it is called) or the World of Disney in DTD

One other note is that they sell screensavers for Animal Kingdom usually only in Animal Kingdom - but u shouln't have a problem finding them.

Have FUN!!

raven

Yes, I do remember that the World Of Disney store in the Disney Market Place. It weas right in the middle when I was there in September.

You can call them to have them mail you one. The WDW merchandising number is (407) 363-6200. Or you can email them at wdw.mail.order@disney.com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom