Disney World or Disney Cruise/Disney World?

allypeanut

That is my question. We can't decide if we want to do a Disney Cruise and Disney World, or just do Disney World. Can anyone give me their opinion? Where do you find package deals for the cruises?

William Marsden

allypeanut said:
HTML:
That is my question. We can't decide if we want to do a Disney Cruise and Disney World, or just do Disney World. Can anyone give me their opinion? Where do you find package deals for the cruises?

I think it depends entirely on what your budget is and how much time you want to spend at WDW. Right now you can get some great package deals at WDW. Deals are not to be had on a Disney Cruise although you can save some money depending on what time you sail. If you combine a three or four day cruise with a three or four day WDW stay, you'll usually spend more than you would if you booked your cruise seperately and then did a WDW package a la carte. Furthermore, 3 or four days is only enough time for a very cursory tour of WDW. Each of the four theme parks deserves a whole day at least.
I don't think there is any physical possibility of taking in all of the Magic Kingdom and Epcot attractions in one day. MGM and AK are more doable. However, there's so much more to do then the four parks. There are the the two big water parks, DisneyQuest, Pleasure Island, Wide World of Sports, shopping at Downtown Disney, and Cirque de Soleil. When we do WDW we usually go for around 11 days. Many people think that this is an overkill. All I can tell you is that we've certainly never been bored at WDW and I can't imagine visiting for a week or less.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom