Disney World Book question

nikimsu2002

Original Poster
Ok, I'm trying to find a good present for my best friend. He's 17 and loves Disney World. I finally came up with a possible idea for his present, but would like some advice. Does anyone know of any good books about behind the scenes of Disney World, Trivia, or something relating to Disney World that isn't too expensive? Please let me know of any ideas cuz I'm getting deperate.

CDS Disney

Originally posted by Tron
Since the World Began is probably the best of the books out there. Try checking Amazon.com for it.

I love that book!! it has every thing you need to know from history, constuction, to how and why! Get it for you and your friend.

nikimsu2002

Original Poster
Thanks for the suggestions. I went to Borders today and found a book that I think he will love. I'd tell you exactly what it is but I don't want to run the risk of him seeing it since he posts occasionally on the boards.

nikimsu2002

Original Poster
Just an update on the present I got him. I bought him
Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making the Magic Real and he loved it! He told me it was one of his favorite presents and I caught him reading every little part of it and he HATES to read. Thanks for all the ideas!

I am glad that your boyfriend enjoyed the book you bought him, nikimsu2000; but, as you did mention Disney trivia in your first post, let me point out to everyone that there is such a thing as a Disney trivia book. It is the "Ultimate Disney Trivia Book" by Kevin F. Neary and Dave Smith, the archivist for the Disney Company. There are four different editions of the book, with the latest edition selling for $10.95, if anyone wants to buy one or more of them.

nikimsu2002

Original Poster
Thanks TheTexasKid. That was an idea I had for him cuz when we were in WDW last April, he was looking at a Trivia Book that he seemed to like. However, since I didn't come up with the idea until about 4 days before Christmas, I didn't have time to order one and I was lucky to find the book I did in time! I'll remember it and maybe it'll make a good graduation or birthday present.

DizChick73

I'm not sure if it's out yet, but I know there's a new Walt Disney World Trivia book coming out. I read about it on Amazon and disneyworldtrivia.com. Sounds like it's fun

DizChick73

I got my copy of the Disney World Trivia Book from DisneyWorldTrivia.com. the author signed it to me and i love it! it has hundreds of questions and answers with explanations too. this is all about WDW and i can't believe how much i learned!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom