Disney with family

X-S TECHFOREVER

Original Poster
Em I right?Or em I wrong?
Going to disney with your family Is the best.I had such a good time. Its nice when your walking down Main Street and you got your family with you and you see Mickey!It feels like you can share the magic with everybody with you.

I wish I can do that again!

wannab@dis

X-S TECHFOREVER said:
Going to disney with your family Is the best.I had such a good time. Its nice when your walking down Main Street and you got your family with you and you see Mickey!It feels like you can share the magic with everybody with you.

Yep, it's a great feeling! I'm looking forward to seeing the "world" through my DD's eyes. She's only 3 months old right now, but in another year or so it will be awesome! :)

Pirate Pixie

My first trip to WDW was 2 years ago with my daughters 13 and 6. My husband had been twice before. He said my face had the same expression as theirs. I can only hope they were have as excited as I was the entire 2 weeks. We went again last year and am counting the days until our next visit (154 days). I can't imagine not going with them.

mrtoad

X-S TECHFOREVER said:

Well can say that every type of experience I have had has been good. I have gone as the child, as the husband with no children to now with children. All three will always hold a dear place in my heart but on our last trip which was my daughter's first at just over 3 years of age was the most fulfilling. We maybe were limited on some of the things we could do but we did things we would not have done before (repeatedly, I might add). Just seeing the joy that my daughter felt, made it something special.
:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom