Disney with a 9 month old

mariedarling

Original Poster
Did you take them on Pirates or Frozen Ever After? Haunted Mansion?

This will be her second time to Disney (She went in October at 2 months) We didn't go on any rides with her then but i want to go on the slow rides this time but i am not sure about the ones with the small drops/loud like Pirates and FEA.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member

This will be her second time to Disney (She went in October at 2 months) We didn't go on any rides with her then but i want to go on the slow rides this time but i am not sure about the ones with the small drops/loud like Pirates and FEA.
Yes. Anything with an abrupt direction change would be a no.

buseegal

granddaughter at age 4 months went on all those. only ride that daughter did with her she regretted was Toy Story which was too jerky. she rode most things without a height requirement and only one daughter regretted was Toy Story. ps baby's 2 favorites were Pirates and Small World

NickMaio

Last summer we took our guy, who was 10 months, on every ride we could. His favourite was Pirates and Frozen.
There are tons of rides at MK for your little one.
He loved it.
We went home around 11 and came back at 5 - - - and stayed for fireworks. We were going off his que's - - he loved it. Crowds and all.

mariedarling

Original Poster
granddaughter at age 4 months went on all those. only ride that daughter did with her she regretted was Toy Story which was too jerky. she rode most things without a height requirement and only one daughter regretted was Toy Story. ps baby's 2 favorites were Pirates and Small World
That's amazing! Thank you for your reply! Ah yes i can see Toy Story Mania being jerky or was that the Alien Swirling Saucers?

CaptainAmerica

Yes to all three. Toy Story Many is fine if you want to completely skip playing and just hold the baby tightly while an older sibling plays or something like that. Alien Swirling Saucers has a height requirement so that's out.

mariedarling

Original Poster
Last summer we took our guy, who was 10 months, on every ride we could. His favourite was Pirates and Frozen.
There are tons of rides at MK for your little one.
He loved it.
We went home around 11 and came back at 5 - - - and stayed for fireworks. We were going off his que's - - he loved it. Crowds and all.
AWESOME! I know she will love the rides too. Pretty sure i started over thinking it. When went with her in October she was so little and my mom was with us and watched her so i didn't even have to think about it.

Did you have him in a baby carrier for the rides or did you hold him in your lap?

mariedarling

Original Poster
Yes to all three. Toy Story Many is fine if you want to completely skip playing and just hold the baby tightly while an older sibling plays or something like that. Alien Swirling Saucers has a height requirement so that's out.
Ah yes about Alien Swirling Saucers! Didn't see that requirement! Thank you!

NickMaio

AWESOME! I know she will love the rides too. Pretty sure i started over thinking it. When went with her in October she was so little and my mom was with us and watched her so i didn't even have to think about it.

Did you have him in a baby carrier for the rides or did you hold him in your lap?
Mostly baby carrier - - - Rides like Ariel and Mansion he was on our laps.
Tip - -If you little one falls asleep on a ride ask if you can stay on and ride again.....It worked for us for a bunch of rides.
Love it - -Can't wait to go back. We will probably try to go back Summer 2020.
We don't go every year anymore. every 2 or three.

buseegal

it was so hot when we were there in August but for reasons that was only choice. daughter and granddaughter could not stand carrier

olie64

Our daughter at around that age loved Pirates and FEA.

Jenny English

My daughter loved all the rides we could take her one. We just went back two months ago and she is scared of every ride. Winnie the pooh nope, cried the whole time, Merry go round(she refused). I guess it is just a phase. But all kids are different. I am sure your kid will be fine. But i would sit in the middle of the boat so no water splashes on her by accident.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom