Disney Website Down?

crxbrett

I've had lots of trouble with my disney website today. I keep getting Stitch eating my page. Anyone else?

Did you try signing out and logging back in? A lot of times when I get the Stitch page, after I log-out and log back in it seems to go away. I am on the site now and don't seem to be having issues, though.

crxbrett

Did you try signing out and logging back in? A lot of times when I get the Stitch page, after I log-out and log back in it seems to go away. I am on the site now and don't seem to be having issues, though.

Up jumps the devil! I am trying to pay off some of my trip and am noticing issues as well.

KBLovedDisney

Yeah, I signed in. It says I am signed in. Went to select My Disney Experience, and it wants my log in credentials. Every time I put them in, the log in page keeps popping back up.

crxbrett

Yeah, I signed in. It says I am signed in. Went to select My Disney Experience, and it wants my log in credentials. Every time I put them in, the log in page keeps popping back up.

Well, it finally loaded up for me after quite a few tries, but it took several minutes. I was able to make a payment successfully.

KBLovedDisney

Lol I don't think so? I just saw it was the OP's name.
Sorry @MissMaryEli I can not read today. Dadgummit...
giphy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom