Disney Webcam

disneymania121

Original Poster
Hi, does anyone have any knowledge of a live video feed from webcam in magic kingdom, if you do please be kind to post your knowledge, thanks :sohappy:

lilmizpixie3

I have searched long and hard but i believe Disney did away with their live webcams due to the 9/11 attacks. I use to watch the webcams with my mom everyday and it was sooo cool. But they don't do it anymore :(

maryszhi

I know there is one on google earth, try that
if not type it in google

~A dream is what your heart makes~
~when you wish upon a star~

Bobster

Not working. just a black screen.

Hey KingofHearts, the cam video seems to work for the vast majority of people. When there is a problem, it usually is one of the two following issues:

1) User not having a recent enough version of Windows Media Player. Version 9 or higher is required.

2) User with a slow internet connection. Each 45 second video file is over 11 MB in size and may be taking a long time (several minutes) to load/buffer on a dial-up connection.

If you do not fall in either of these categories, but would like to try to get the video to work, feel free to PM me and we can try to get to the bottom of the problem.

Regards,
Rob.

Rob562

Wasn't there 2 at AK?

The ones for Animal Kingdom showed the cameras that you could also see and move around while visiting Conservation Station. I know there was a camera out on the safari, and another in the gorilla habitat.

As for the other in-park cameras, the one at MK was somewhere on the roof or in a window of the Main Street train station, pointing up Main Street toward the castle. At Epcot it was on top of the American Adventure aimed across the lagoon toward SSE. I forget what the view was at the Studios, but it generally included the entrance area and a view up Hollywood Blvd.

Years ago someone had a webpage with an archive of images and time-lapse recordings from those webcams. There was also a gallery of a few occasions (usually at Epcot) where the camera got bumped and showed a slightly different view, or a bird decided to hang out in front of it. There was also a sequence of shots where the MK camera didn't turn off one night and showed the work crews out on Main Street. But I have been unable to find that page again.

-Rob

Rob562

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom