Disney Watches

rickarenu91

Original Poster
I happened to be looking online at some disney watches, when it occured to me that when dh and I went to WDW for our Honeymoon, we stayed at the GF, the night before we left to go back home we rec'd a knock on our door and a cast member handed us each a black felt package, inside each were anniversary watches, you press the button on the side and the door pops open and the face of the watch pops out because it's spring loaded. We never could figure out why they gave them to us, other than "I think" it was Disney's 25th anniversary? I was just curious if anyone else stayed there or another hotel that did the same thing.....it was apx. Oct. of 1991. Do you know if these watches have any value? Or where I could find out?

maryszhi

i would call disney mail order and see if they know anything about them, or email the walt disney world resort. i wish i could help but i was almost a year old when this occured, and well, my memory of disney trips to disney world and land when i was a baby are a bit fuzzy lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom