Disney video game idea!

Matt7187

Original Poster
This game would go on the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Wii U.

DISNEY SUPERSTAR FREE-FOR-ALL!

This game would be very similar to the Super Smash Bros. series. It would have a campaign about something but I can't think of one, multiplayer, and amazing sets. The roster would be updated when new movies come out and the characters will be added as fighters. Here is a player list I came up with:
Mickey
Minnie
Goofy
Donald
Pluto
Woody
Buzz
Darth Vader
Kermit
Spider-Man
And the list could go on forever!! I know I wouldn't be the only person drooling over a game where it is Mickey v. Darth v. Buzz v. Captain Jack Sparrow while they are fighting on Main Street USA!
Of course, it would probably be rated T, so that is probably the main reason this game would never be made because Mickey is in it and they wouldn't let a Mickey game be rated T.
Praises, criticisms, and ideas are all welcome!

Matt7187

Original Poster
There could also be cameo appearances by characters that aren't owned by Disney, but they have theme park rights for them and could get right for the game. Some I could think of are the aliens from alien and wizard of oz characters (both from gmr)

But seriously, buy Hasbro first! Cool games like My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic have been taken down because of 'copyright fraud' or some garbage, and that was a cool fan game.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom