Disney TV head Peter Rice relieved of duties

Slpy3270

Original Poster
In a major move, Walt Disney Television head Peter Rice has been terminated. Bob Chapek reportedly fired him on Monday, per CNBC.

Dana Walden is taking over his duties.

Oscar

Disney should have never fired Peter Rice. I guess Disney might hired a former Turner Broadcasting Company executive to be in charge with it.

CaptainMickey

Disney adults be like: "Bob Iger wouldn't do this!"

Me: *laughs like Tom Staggs*
Tom Staggs would still be the best replacement for Iger and Chapek. Pandora was one of his Ideas and it turned out to be a wonderful addition. Pandora now a huge draw to AK. He put the Seven Dwarf mine train in the WDW Fantasyland expansion instead of the original plan for another meet and greet in that space. SDMT is easily the top attraction in the Fantsayland addition and one of the most popular in the park. He was usually making the better decision for the long run of the Parks and the Company.

Oscar

Tom Staggs would still be the best replacement for Iger and Chapek. Pandora was one of his Ideas and it turned out to be a wonderful addition. Pandora now a huge draw to AK. He put the Seven Dwarf mine train in the WDW Fantasyland expansion instead of the original plan for another meet and greet in that space. SDMT is easily the top attraction in the Fantsayland addition and one of the most popular in the park. He was usually making the better decision for the long run of the Parks and the Company.

Whatever happened to Tom Staggs?

MarvelCharacterNerd

Magic Crush Drop

After much research of other websites, I finally realize why Peter Rice got fired. The reason why Bob Chapek fired Peter Rice is that he is one the executives creating the political agenda on Disney. If that's the case, then that makes perfect sense! And I've been judge mental on Bob Chapek for nothing!:) I think Disney going to end their political agenda soon. Of course, there still maybe a few more political executives still working at Disney, but as soon as Bob Chapek fire every one of them step by step, then Disney's political days will eventually be over and it'll be family friendly company again. I hate to admit it and I know all of you will disagree with me on this, but maybe Bob Chapek might be a good CEO after all. Of course, since his contract has been extended for three years, his job to fix Disney is only just beginning.;)
''He agrees with MY politics, therefore he good.'' - TsWade2, 2022

Seriously dude, get your head out of the gutter. Disney makes more money when they aren't just limited to appealing to fragile white people like you. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom