News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicRays

I was thinking. What if we could have proof of vaccination on our Driver's license? Or have it tied into a database so when you sign up for a Disney vacation you enter in your DL # (or something similar) and it gives you the green light. Then when you use your magic band or magic app to get into the park, resort, etc. it gives a green light that you are good to go. This could be maybe the step toward normal? Just random thoughts.

fgmnt

This is ridiculous. Have we all forgotten that these vaccines are still classified as experimental? It needs to be a measured decision for people. The adverse side effects are real. Here in Los Angeles County, more than 277,000 people have not returned for their second dose, and the county public health director speculates that they were turned off by the side effects they got from the first dose. My sister told me the other day "I'm in so much pain" after she got her second dose. My dad, my wife, my in laws... Everyone I know that got it has had considerable side effects. Does that mean you shouldn't take it? Each person needs to decide if it's worth it to them, but telling everyone they need to have it to have their freedom back is insanity.
It's pretty ridiculous that some continue to frame their behavior related to a public health crisis as an individual choice, yes. Failing to understand this means it's not really worth anyone's time to breathlessly litigate this with you at this point.

tpac24

I was thinking. What if we could have proof of vaccination on our Driver's license? Or have it tied into a database so when you sign up for a Disney vacation you enter in your DL # (or something similar) and it gives you the green light. Then when you use your magic band or magic app to get into the park, resort, etc. it gives a green light that you are good to go. This could be maybe the step toward normal? Just random thoughts.
What you are recommending is not normal at all!

raymusiccity

What you are recommending is not normal at all!

They've already begun a pilot program at Animal Kingdom.......it's not going well !

papers 6e1a.jpg

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
Let's not forget that for about half the population covid results in no symptoms at all, but the vaccine practically guarantees negative side effects. That's why you can't just tell everyone they have to have it. For some people in at risk category it's certainly worthwhile. For people under 60 who are healthy? Maybe not a great deal, but it should be up to the individual to decide that.
I had a fever from COVID and I had no side effects from either of the vaccine shots. Neither did my husband and he has a compromised immune system that is propped up by daily meds.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Florida law prohibits Disney from asking for proof of vaccination to enter the parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom