Disney Tattoos

KCBroadway

Original Poster
Hi - I was just curious if other people are as crazy as me to get a Disney tattoo! I just got Tinkerbell on my ankle June 1st. I love it! Anyone else?

jacksnightmare

I have a Jack SKellington on my inner arm and really have been wanting to get the Mayor somewhere on my leg.
My sister has Tink on her back, I wish I had a pic because it is awsome!

bassman

Tigger1988 said:
My sister has Tigger on her ankle

check this guy out http://www.disneytattooguy.com/

i was going to mention that guy,he's in the ripleys believe it or not records.
i think it says he has over 1000 disney tattoos on his upper body alone!!:eek:
one of my friends has winnie the pooh on her upper shoulder on her back,its pretty cool.
once i get mine done i will post a pic up,wot im doing is getting a aztec tribal pheonix accross my back,shoulder to shoulder, but im having a hidden mickey put in it,y know the classic three circles ,il post a pic so that you can try and find it.

col

KCBroadway said:
Hi - I was just curious if other people are as crazy as me to get a Disney tattoo! I just got Tinkerbell on my ankle June 1st. I love it! Anyone else?

that tatoo is ace!!! i like it -its very different but cool!!!:p

i wouldnt get a tatoo coz its then with you for life and other stuff but if i was to get one it would be something to do with disney maybe something that sums up my fave park!!:)

manda0125

Disney Tatto

I have one on my hip! It's Classic Mickey with an outline of Cinderella castle behind him. My next one will be Figment!! But I have to find a place for it first:)

Ringo8n24

Yep, Mickey on my ankle. My friend actually drew the three circles for the tattoo artist, then he traced it onto my ankle. She drew it perfect to me.

maelstrom

I want to get the old Epcot logos somewhere. Maybe on my back. All the other girls have a fairy or flowers on their lower back... maybe I'll get the Epcot logos.

Ringo8n24

My husband wants to get a Mickey tattoo like mine, but he want to have it filled in with the dive symbol(red with the white stripe) and put on his arm. Mine is completely colored in black so it will show up better. I think a "dive" Mickey would be cool because my husband always does DiveQuest at Epcot when we go.

meryll83

I always said I'd NEVER have another tattoo, I have a little strawberry low down on my hip but this is really starting to tempt me....

I wouldn't know where to get it though, coz I'm a dancer so I'd like it to be like my other one where it doesn't have to be seen if I don't want it to be.
Aren't ankles and things meant to be painful?

Ringo8n24

The ankle did not hurt that bad to me. My friend who went with me got one on her lower back and was screaming like a baby. She now has a total of 4, but I never got any more. I want to get one for my other "obsession", a "DD" in the style of the logo for my favorite band, Duran Duran.

MeTa

bassman said:
i was going to mention that guy,he's in the ripleys believe it or not records.
i think it says he has over 1000 disney tattoos on his upper body alone!!:eek:
one of my friends has winnie the pooh on her upper shoulder on her back,its pretty cool.
once i get mine done i will post a pic up,wot im doing is getting a aztec tribal pheonix accross my back,shoulder to shoulder, but im having a hidden mickey put in it,y know the classic three circles ,il post a pic so that you can try and find it.

I saw this guy 2 years ago at WDW, he was really drawing a crowd and easy to talk to.

KCBroadway

Original Poster
Those are all great! Thanks for posting pics. A lot of my co-workers think I'm crazy (1) for getting a tattoo and (2) a tattoo having to do with Disney!! They just don't understand.....lol. I also have two others, but they're hidden. I have a tribal sun on my lower back and an angel on my hip. The tink tattoo hurt the worst - the ankle is very bony - I wanted to kick the guy in the face!

WDFAN1977

I plan on getting a Disney tattoo. I have a few on my list before it though. I have it down to two diiferent tatts. A Donald Duck, or the Headless Horseman.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom