Disney Stars and Motor Cars in Dec?

ROEFan88

Original Poster
Sorry to bug people with more questions!

I just looked at the WDW website, and it seems that when the Osborne lights start in December, the daytime parade stops running. I can't find a single showing of DSAMC throughout December. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks. :)

Starting Monday, November 12th and running thru til December 31st the parade at MGM (or DHS) will be Mickey's Holly-Day parade : "See your favorite Disney stars get into the "Holly Day" spirit as they make their way through the Disney-MGM Studios in the Hollywood Holly-Day Parade. Even the Disney Villians have their limo decked out to celebrate the season! So grab a front row seat, get your cameras ready and prepare to be star-struck by your favorite stars, including: Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Bear in the Big Blue House, the Power Rangers, Buzz Lightyear, Woody, and many more!" looks like they just dress up the cars and the characters .......

Jessie&Buzz

Here are a couple pics from last year.

100_3046.jpg

100_3050.jpg

100_3049.jpg

100_3056.jpg

ZapperZ

The "holiday version" of this parade, in my opinion, is quite a bit better than the regular parade. Besides, this might be the last time you get to see it, since the whole Stars and Motor Cars parade is supposed to be replaced with the parade they are having now at DCA once MGM changes to DHS.

Zz.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
There is very little difference between them, other than costumes and cars, which are decorated in Christmas decor.

As someone else said, catch it now, as it won't be around much longer.

Jerm

I remember being there 2 years ago during a rainy day and watching this parade FLY past. It was funny because they seemed to turn up the music really loud and speed it up. I was standing on Hollywood Blvd. not being able to hear the person that was standing right next to me.

J

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom