Disney Springs: What time do buses start arriving/departing?

KBLovedDisney

Hey guys! I need some last minute timing help. The hotel we are staying at has complimentary shuttles to the Disney parks and Disney Springs. I have a breakfast reservation at the Poly the first day, but it is an early one. I was thinking I would take a shuttle to Disney Springs and catch the bus directly to the Poly. What time do the buses start operating?

To note: The hotel we are staying at is very close to Disney Springs, but Magic Kingdom is also a reasonable distance, but perhaps will be more time consuming in travel.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Can I take an Uber directly from an outside hotel to the Poly, or would I have to go to a park first and take a Disney hotel bus or monorail?

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Can I take an Uber directly from an outside hotel to the Poly, or would I have to go to a park first and take a Disney hotel bus or monorail?
With the exception of MK where you get dropped at the TTC, Uber will drop you at the front of the parks and resorts.

Off topic but, what are the Uber prices like in FL?
Check out the fare calculator on their site. One note, rates can sometimes switch to surge pricing right at park close, but drop back to normal in about an hour or so.

Upvote 0

Driver

Hey guys! I need some last minute timing help. The hotel we are staying at has complimentary shuttles to the Disney parks and Disney Springs. I have a breakfast reservation at the Poly the first day, but it is an early one. I was thinking I would take a shuttle to Disney Springs and catch the bus directly to the Poly. What time do the buses start operating?

To note: The hotel we are staying at is very close to Disney Springs, but Magic Kingdom is also a reasonable distance, but perhaps will be more time consuming in travel.
As an FYI do not depend on Disney Springs for any early morning travel. The busses roll out early just the same as the parks however, they go out to " load the parks". That is thier primary function in the morning. The Springs opens at 10 am right now and it's shortly before that when they change the marquee from whatever park they were helping to the Disney Springs marquee.

Upvote 0

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
As an FYI do not depend on Disney Springs for any early morning travel. The busses roll out early just the same as the parks however, they go out to " load the parks". That is thier primary function in the morning. The Springs opens at 10 am right now and it's shortly before that when they change the marquee from whatever park they were helping to the Disney Springs marquee.
Thank you!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom