Disney Springs picture updates?

Homer fan

Original Poster
I was at WDW in November and visited Downtown Disney and all i remember were walls everywhere. Does anyone have any pics that capture how Downtown Disney currently looks? Like, has anyone of the Disney Springs look been completed? Thanks in advance!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I was at WDW in November and visited Downtown Disney and all i remember were walls everywhere. Does anyone have any pics that capture how Downtown Disney currently looks? Like, has anyone of the Disney Springs look been completed? Thanks in advance!

Here is everything that has opened so far, including photo updates.
Lots more info and construction photos at http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/disney-springs.htm

nelsonj3

I took some video while I was at Disney Springs today. I'm going to edit it together when I get home and then post it on my YouTube Channel. I'll post the links here too.

nelsonj3

Awesome, thanks!
Sorry it has taken so long. I've been away from home a lot lately, and I haven't had time to edit all of my clips together into a video. I hope to have it done today. :)
I know there have been several picture updates, but I haven't seen too many video updates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom