Disney Solo

NitroStitch

Anything and everything

Most of the time I do Disney solo, and it's very nice to be free to see anything, do anything, skip anything you don't want to see, eat whenever you're ready and wherever you're interested in eating. I often meet really nice people while waiting in lines and for shows.

You'll probably hear and see people around you standing still and arguing over where to go next. Smile and think "that's not me!" :)

Have a great time!

Upvote 0

egionet

Have fun because you get to do whatever you want. Going to the parks solo is tons of fun! Not to mention you seem to get more things done. So have a blast!

Upvote 0

jojoyner55

Couldn't agree with everyone more...Just relax and have fun. Do what you want to do, when you want to do it. I love going with family, but I love going solo too!

Upvote 0

figmentfan

Remember, YOU can do anything you want!!!!!!

I have many solo WDW trips. Eat when and what you want, ride what you want and so forth. I like people watching sometimes. I just stand on the Splash Mountain bridge and watch the people's reaction from the big drop. I also help people if they need help picking a restaurant, trying to take a family photo, and give people advice while I am waiting in line.

Remember, it is just you! Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom