Disney Screensavers

Not For Sale

Original Poster
Okay, so my sister is in college now. That means that this computer is mine. I already changed the desktop background to the final drop on Splash Mountain P.O.V. But today I noticed that I still have my sister's old screensaver, her friends :hurl: . Is there a good resource for any good Disney screensavers or just screensavers that won't give me spyware?

-Bryan, Bry Bry, Brintie, the ocassional Brian, and Bryon

se8472

Right now mine is of pictures I have taken myself. I don't know if your computer came with the same thing mine did. But mine allows me to put pictures into a folder and that is my screen saver.

I would just say go around and find some nice pic's of rides and what not or what you even have on your computer and BAM there is your Screen saver.

my 2 cents

DigitalDisney

As for Disney screensavers, I used to use a screensaver that would just display tons of pictures, either in a specific order or randomly. At my previous job, my screensaver was a scripted tour around IOA based on pictures that I personally shot.

I can't cite any specific software at the moment because I'm at work right now, and I don't have the time to do a bunch of research. When I get home, I'll try to find one that will get the job done.

Not For Sale

Original Poster
phlydude said:
I don't know, does Disney's screensavers from disney.com have spyware attached?
I don't think they do. I also didn't know they had. I'm talking about doing a search for free screensavers on Google and getting spyware.

tigsmom

Not For Sale said:
I don't think they do. I also didn't know they had. I'm talking about doing a search for free screensavers on Google and getting spyware.

I usually do a search of google for free disney themes & screensavers. I've gotten some nice ones.

I also use XP Plus! to create my own screensaver with my vacation pics. :wave:

WDWScottieBoy

I don't know about other computers, but my Dell laptop (using Windows XP), if you right click on the main screen (background), then go to properties and then screen saver. You should be able to use the "My Pictures" slideshow. I have a bunch of my Disney pictures and pictures of my girlfriend and I from our vacation there put into that folder. When it comes on, I get the memories all over again!

maelstrom

I have a screensaver from Disney from around Christmas time with falling snow and Mickey playing a guitar or something. But it plays music. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom