Disney ringtones for Sprint?

nicholas

Original Poster
I know this has been asked before, but the most recent thread I was able to find was from last summer, so I wanted to ask again. I'm looking for Disney (preferably theme park) ringtones for my Sprint phone. I've seen all of the Disney ones on the Sprint website, but none of them excite me. Does anyone know of another site or method of getting some? I'd love stuff from the parks like Spectro or something. Thanks in advance.

Nick

TimeTrip

I made a custom MSEP fanfare ringtone for my phone. If you're intereted, i can try and figure out how in the world i did it :)

nicholas

Original Poster
Originally posted by TimeTrip
If you're intereted, i can try and figure out how in the world i did it :)

Silly question.

Well, technically not a question at all, but you get my drift. I would totally be interested.

TimeTrip

I can't find the msep midi that i used for source, but assuming you find a disney midi file that you think will sound good on the phone.. follow the instructions here

nicholas

Original Poster
Thank you so much for that link! I spent four hours making ringtones last night and now my phone is the coolest one in the city. So, in order to reap the benefits, I would like everyone here to call me and leave me messages. (For every voicemail I get, I get a rousing chorus of Fantasmic!) :D :p

wdwCC

I looked for the same thing. I came up with Spectromagic and Fantasmic midi which I used. I then created a Remember the Magic riger from my CD. Sounds preety good. I now have the
my favorite parade music playing when I turn on my phone. :wave:

aim

Yay! I'm getting a new phone! Right now, I have the Sprint PCS Nokia 3585i. But we are adding a phone to our account. And since I'll be leaving soon for WDW, I get the knew phone! It's the Nokia 3588i. It looks pretty neat so far! But does anyone know if I will be able to get ringtones for it from the internet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom