disney resorts on travel sites

stof911

was looking around for other deals for my disney trip in august and saw that the resorts were on some of them, but they all said that there was no availability, but i know there are... does anybody know when their rooms are available on their site, if i could get a better deal that would be so awesome

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Some travel sites will purchase blocks of rooms at Disney resorts. If they are showing no availability it simply means that that particular site has not purchased any rooms and not that the resort is sold out. There very well might be rooms available directly from Disney or from other sites. As far as price goes it is really a mixed bag. I have yet to see a room going for less than Disney's typical discounted rates when taxes and fees are added in. I have however been able to find available rooms when Disney's site shows the resort booked up. If you are looking for a last minute deal the travel sites can be useful but for the most part you are much better booing directly through Disney or an earmarked travel agency.

Upvote 0

cbettua

I have a feeling that disney only adds to those sites in non-peak times to fill rooms. I just booked through travelocity at Pop Century for 68 a night.

Upvote 0

4everDory

Remember, if you time it right, you can get free dining! But, you can only get that if you book through Disney directly or through an earmarked agency :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom