Disney Reservations down?

Just_Karma

Original Poster
Just trying to make a few reservations now we are official at 180 day mark but we keep getting the

"We're sorry, there is a problem searching for Table Service reservations at this time"

Anyone else having issue today?

down.jpg

Just_Karma

Original Poster
It's all back working again and managed to get the reservations I needed in place :)

Why can't they just put up a "we'll be back soon" notice to stop this is it work, no it's not, it kinda is working, did it take the booking etc. what craziness.

I spoke with a disney cast member on the booking line and they couldn't access the system either, so both web and phone line were currently being "enhanced" well that was the official line. :)

Thanks to everyone for their input.

DizneyPryncess

I had that issue when I made mine a few weeks ago. I kept reloading the page over & over again, and eventually it would give me times. I did have to wait until 7am to call for some of them.

Rob562

Yeah, their system was down when I called yesterday during my lunch break to make a payment on my reservation. And then the wait time when I called last night was over 1 hour thanks to the Free Dining promo.

-Rob

rob0519

I was just being sarcastic and didn't mean to hijack this thread. Well, quality doesn't always suffer, but yes, there is a possibility that it will. The only certainty in the situation is the profits of the company employing the services of those IT professionals will go up. Simply think of it as blaming the problem on the "new guy" and not a racial thing. After all, maybe the person who made the decision looks different and speaks with a funny accent.

I now return this thread to it's original purpose already in progress. I'll hang up and go back to the original thread.

ThatBrunette

The new code has caused extra traffic to both the phone lines and the website. I was on hold for an hour the other day and the website crashed as I was entering credit card information.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom