Disney Recipes

Chernabog

Original Poster
Hey Everyone,
With Steve's latest addition of menus in WDW (thanks so much Steve, great idea!) I got to thinking of my favorite foods in the park and some of the recipes that I have from park foods. I thought this would be an excellent place for all of us to share favorite recipes and foods from the parks. Please include which park and resturant you dish comes from!

MartyMouse

Great I’ll look up some and post them, but I have to ask if anyone has the recipe for the catfish from the Garden Grill in the Land pavilion at EPCOT, they don’t have it anymore and I’m missing it.

Captain Hank

MartyMouse said:
Great I’ll look up some and post them, but I have to ask if anyone has the recipe for the catfish from the Garden Grill in the Land pavilion at EPCOT, they don’t have it anymore and I’m missing it.
Got some good news for ya. According to Allearsnet.com, the Garden Grill catfish has reappeared, along with an all-you-can-eat skillet meal. :)

Pioneer Hall

Captain Hank said:
Got some good news for ya. According to Allearsnet.com, the Garden Grill catfish has reappeared, along with an all-you-can-eat skillet meal. :)

Yes...obviously they realized that the new menu was not working well and they decided to go back to their old system. Very smart decision on their part.

tigsmom

m star said:
That is a great idea! .... but there is already quite a long thread here:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=9941&highlight=recipes

However, it might be nice if recipes got their own section.

Thanks for bringing this thread up! I was thinking about asking Steve if there was a way to add it to the new section or "sticky" it so that new members can find it easily. Its been going on for quite sometime and we have been able to find most of the recipes requested and also post some interesting ones.

:wave:

tigsmom

Chernabog said:
Hey Everyone,
With Steve's latest addition of menus in WDW (thanks so much Steve, great idea!) I got to thinking of my favorite foods in the park and some of the recipes that I have from park foods. I thought this would be an excellent place for all of us to share favorite recipes and foods from the parks. Please include which park and resturant you dish comes from!

We would love to have you join us in the Recipe?? thread. I have a master list of those already posted if you would like a copy (just PM me your email address as it is quite long).

Please feel free to add your favorites or ask for recipes. We have a great group of "WDW Foodies" who are happy to help out. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom