Disney Quest??

jborda87

Original Poster
I have been to Disney World twice but never went to Disney Quest. What exactly is Disney Quest and do you have to pay anything to get into it?

aTmfan

Sir Hiss527

To answer your question Disney Quest is like Video games, Virtual realities, etc. I'm not quite sure how much it is to get in though.

-Sir Hiss527-

"Toad Lives!":king:

Dayma

If you dont enjoy Video Games and LOTS of teens than this may not be the place to go. When we went it was also very very hard to get to play anything since kids were "camped" at the games....

Captain Cab

Originally posted by blackride
If you dont enjoy Video Games and LOTS of teens than this may not be the place to go. When we went it was also very very hard to get to play anything since kids were "camped" at the games....

That is absolutely correct. DisneyQuest is a major hangout joint for the teens once the parks start closing in the evening. The parents will cruise the shops and clubs in DD, and they'll send the youngin's over to DQ for a couple of hours. There are many games that are standard video and pinball games where you can stand there and play as long as you want. Thankfully the more popular games have line queues, and that'll eliminate the campers who stay on machines the whole night. If you want to get the most out of DQ try to stop by during the daytime on a weekday.

McArcDes

I would caution too that if you dont go with small children in tow. On our last visit my wife and my self went with a three and one year old in tow and it was next to impossible to do anything. To boot strolers are not allowd in the building so really little ones have to be carried. It turned out to be a total waste of time for us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom