Disney posting 'No Live Streaming, No Video and No Photos' in guest areas

skypilot2922

Camera phones, and the internet have ruined the world.

Why can't people simply enjoy the experience, instead of making a production out of it by pulling out that dam camera/phone, and uploading it to the internet?

Everyone looking for attention; look at me, I am exposing something!

Plastering images and video all over ruins the special nature of actually experiencing it.

Free publicly? It's uncontrolled exposure.

Publicity releases are carefully created to show what they want to show.

Just because your phone has a camera, doesn't mean you have the right to take pictures and video anywhere you please...
th
Putting video and photos on the web is a publication, and sometimes you simply require a release.

Private property means you require a location release.

Out on a city street what the eye can normally see is considered without expectations of privacy.

Paid for engineering school by being a photographer and photographer's assistant (if one of the $BIG_NAME photographers in the studio) I always carried and STILL carry a pad of model release forms. Because you cannot use a casual photo of a recognizable person except in the case of a 'newsworthy' event for commercial use, If you are getting money from running you blog you need model releases or do like the Japanese bloggers do and blur out faces.

Just like you need a pilot's license for flying a drone if you are using drone for commercial purposes (i.e. your blog makes one penny and you are commercial in the eyes of the law)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom