Disney Pins

Where can you buys Disney Pins online? i would love to decorate my new school bag with Disney pins from WDW!! i have 3 already TOT, RNRC and Space mountain but i really want Splash and some other ones!Is there a place where i could buy them online??

Angie

IlovyensiD

We bought many of our pins on EBay. We got some MSEP pins for as little as $1.99. You really have to look around to find them. They are not all listed under pins -Disney. We found the MSEP ones under Main Street Electrical Parade Merchandise, not pins. Others we found under Disney Collectibles.

Hope this helps! Also if you find a pin on EBay that you want to buy check out the seller's other items. Most of them have many pins for sale. If you buy more than one pin from the same seller they will combine them and charge you less for shipping. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

wolf29

dizpins.com is a good online source of info & pins. There is also the Official Disney Pin Trading site, for info. Ebay has lots of pins listed. Anything that is available in the Parks (though usually not limited edition pins) is available for purchase from WDW Mail Order. They can be contacted with a description of any item sold in the Parks and get it to you.

Upvote 0

maelstrom

I buy all of my Disney pins and buttons off eBay. I've found some amazing stuff on there. If you want a list of some good sellers to check out, PM me.

Upvote 0

luckey

Does anyone know if there are lots of dizpin trading events daily? we are staying there for about a week. and we LOVE pin trading! thanks. the other thing is, seems liek the new pins are a lot more expensive nowadays than when we were at disneyland about 2 years ago> ??

Upvote 0

tinkerbell88

Is it cool to collect the pins? Beacuse I have a couple of them and I always collect them. I will be working at Disney World in Orlando and I will be working in merchandise and I will get to trade pins with little kids and stuff! I'm very excited!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom