Disney Photo Trivia Facebook/Instagram

Uncle Orville

Original Poster
It's been a few years since I posted, but I just created a fun page on Facebook and Instagram (click the embedded links to see the pages) that I want to share with fellow Disney fans! It is called Disney Photo Trivia! Here is my "sales pitch":

Welcome to the place where trivia dreams come true! I created a Facebook page (Disney Photo Trivia) and Instagram page (@disneyphototrivia) where every other day we post a zoomed in picture from somewhere in Walt Disney World and it is your job to guess where it is! The next day we will revel the full picture and we can see who was right! Some days will be easier than others and some might be very tough! It is just a fun little game I love to play and I want to share it with Disney fans alike to play along and enjoy! Plus every day there is a beautiful picture from Disney! Check out the pages to see the first few posts and be sure to like the pages so you can play along!

Yesterday we posted a zoomed in picture of the old Toy Story Mania entrance and today the full picture, here is what it looked like!
IMG_4548.PNG
IMG_4549.PNG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom