Disney Parks VR

Homer fan

Original Poster
Does anyone know if there is a Disney World VR app on the Meta or soon to come Apple VR headsets? I’d imagine that would be incredible while not at the parks.

JoeCamel

Does anyone know if there is a Disney World VR app on the Meta or soon to come Apple VR headsets? I’d imagine that would be incredible while not at the parks.
I don't think TWDC would make that unless it could be a revenue stream. Giving people their park fix without taking their money is not their style

Mireille

Premium Member
The closest I found is Google Earth VR but obviously you can't go inside the rides. But during the pandemic I'd zoom in on Disney parks around the world and go to street view and "walk around the parks." I played it on Oculus Rift, but I think you can play it on Quest but have to connect to a PC, you can't load it directly to the Quest.

MagicHappens1971

We know that Apple Vision Pro with launch with D+, and they teased the Castle and MSEP. Wouldn't be surprised if some type of "Disney Parks" channel will also be available. I'd imagine it'd be exclusive to Apple Vision Pro.

JoeCamel

We know that Apple Vision Pro with launch with D+, and they teased the Castle and MSEP. Wouldn't be surprised if some type of "Disney Parks" channel will also be available. I'd imagine it'd be exclusive to Apple Vision Pro.
Apple merger to achieve synergy with D+ confirmed......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom