Disney Park Posters

Scooter

Original Poster
I apologize if this tread has come up before...

...but does anyone know what POSTERS are available of the differant park rides? I am trying to collect a compete set for the Disney room I'm decorating.

Here's what I have so far:

1) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
2) Splash Mountain
3) Pirates of the Carribean
4) Haunted Mansion

at 25 dollars each, I couldn't afford to buy them all in one trip.
I am going again April 27th and want to buy the rest of them.

Thanks for your help!:)

I plan to buy the poster for Spacehship earth And Space Mountain. DO they even have a SE poster? Also, is there any web-site that would allow me to buy 'em online?

s25843

Originally posted by Hyperion93
I plan to buy the poster for Spacehship earth And Space Mountain. DO they even have a SE poster? Also, is there any web-site that would allow me to buy 'em online?

eBay

howlin_mad

I picked up the ones for Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain and the new Tomorrowland at the Art of Disney store next to Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney back in early January. I've been after these things for years, but it looks like they only sell posters from attractions in the Magic Kingdom (except for the monorail). From what I remember they sold the posters for the following rides/shows: Small World, monorail, Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Jungle Cruise, new Tomorrowland, Mad Tea Party, Hall of Presidents, Pirates of the Caribbean and the WDW Railroad. I also bought a Tower of Terror poster at the gift shop at the end of the ride, but that was a couple of years ago and I don't know if they're still for sale.

thumper

Are these posters actual pictures of the rides? Or are they similar to the posters that you see when you walk underneath the MK Main Street Train Station (past the lockers)? I was just curious since I'd be interested in purchasing some during my next trip in May.

NowInc

Originally posted by thumper
Are these posters actual pictures of the rides? Or are they similar to the posters that you see when you walk underneath the MK Main Street Train Station (past the lockers)? I was just curious since I'd be interested in purchasing some during my next trip in May.

They are the ones from the train station...really neat looking...worth the money ;)

DigitalDisney

Yes, I recommend the attraction posters 100%

I've got:
Haunted Mansion
BTMR
Splash Mtn
Tomorrowland
WDW Railroad

...and I plan on getting more on every trip.

pixiedust32

I had the same problem - Disneyland now has a variety of Park Posters available for 35.00 - which you can find in the Disney Gallery.
However, Disney World has stopped selling them - at least every time I check and they have no plans to start making them again - after I wonly got like one!!

If you need any other information as to the kinds that are available at Disneyland - let me know

Main Street USA

I have a collection of 7, bought them all at the art of disney store in epcot:

BTM
Tomorrowland
Railroad
HM
SM
Pirates
Monorail

i've framed 3 of them, ill post pics......

Main Street USA

bad quality pics, but, heres the three in respective posts, i made all the frames myself, so dont ask where i got em that big!:D

Attachments

• poster.jpg
    poster.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 105

Smitty

You can find these posters in the store at the end of the animation tour at the Studios too. They have a ton of good posters including the selfportrait one, which in my opinion is the best and most meaningful picture of all. That is the one where Mickey is painting his self portrait and it is coming out as a picture of Walt. I'm sure you've all seen it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom