deleted

Cmdr_Crimson

Okay, while this isn't a Real Loop..Someone made a really decent "What It would Sound Like" Fan-based Loop for Innoventions plaza for 2020...Just thought I would share it since it sounded really good! There is some nods to the original Innoventions loop and a little to the 89-03 Tomorrowland loop as well.

Last edited:

TwilightZone

I created a page here a while ago featuring all the tomorrowland loops. You can discuss it there or here. Doesn't matter.
Here is a collection I made of all known tomorrowland area music loops. I originally posted this on tumblr, but I am moving it here in case tumblr shuts down (plus I don't use tumblr much anymore anyways). I hope you enjoy!

Disneyland + Disney World

Peoplemover

Raymond Scott

1983 - 1989

1989 - 1998

Tomorrowland 2055

2005 - 2017

Season of The Force

2017 -

———————————————————————————————

Worldly

tokyo disneyland 1998 - 2005

tokyo disneyland 2005 -

tokyo disneyland christmas 2009 -

Port Discovery (Tokyo Disneysea)

Discoveryland (Disneyland Paris)

Shanghai Disneyland

Monorail_Red_77

I'm so annoyed. Looks like a lot of the videos in this thread were deleted or made private. Obviously not anyone here's fault, but I'd hate for people to find this thread and see a bunch of now deleted videos. There should be some sort of running list of everything here so we know what went missing, because as of right now I have no idea exactly what disappeared. Not only that but I had a bunch saved for later in my private liked videos on YouTube that are now gone as well. I wonder if Disney is starting to crack down on BGM being shared online. If so, that would be a shame and I would recommend saving copies of your favorites.
Yes I always save copies of Disney related videos down to my local computer. I never trust YouTube to leave videos alone. Or for me to find them again, LOL. I have a personal archive of over 3000 Disney videos not to mention tons of audio loops. Love this thread.

TwilightZone

Recently found this video of the area loop from the old Test Track. I like the song, but I don't ever remember hearing it at the attraction.

I remember this video! I think I came across another video of where exactly it played, but I forgot since then. But it's probably post show like what Crimson said.
EDIT: There's a youtube comment saying it played outside, so perhaps there as well.
EDIT 2: This song also played at tokyo disneyland at a time, so could be a case of mistaken identity or reusing songs. It's called Unusual Climate by Patrick O Hearn

Last edited:

TraderSam

There's a lot on YouTube, but most of the audio has been available for years elsewhere and people simply took that audio and put it on YT. When I want Disney music, I look to my hard drive first, Mousebits second, and YT third. Not looking to rain on the parade, though, keep it going!

Bingo. The Forever Project and the WDW40 files include some great source files and others I haven't found anywhere else. YouTube has made it pretty easy to get the new loops as they come available. I haven't been to MouseBits in a while. Still pretty active?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Bingo. The Forever Project and the WDW40 files include some great source files and others I haven't found anywhere else. YouTube has made it pretty easy to get the new loops as they come available. I haven't been to MouseBits in a while. Still pretty active?

Not as active as in the early years, but there is still stuff being posted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom