Disney Merchandise Question: Executive Collection Pens

tonypitt

Original Poster
I'm a "pen snob" who loves using really good pens. A year ago my wife gave me a pen she picked up at Disney that was part of their "Executive Collection" line of pens. It's my favorite pen.

This year while at the parks (I'm still in Orlando as I post this) I've looked in several of the park stores for other items in this line. I've only found a couple of stores that carry them, and I've picked up a couple of new ones that I really am looking forward to using.

I'd really like to see this complete line of pens and pick up a few more. Although this seems like the kind of thing that would be ideal to sell online, I can't find them anywhere (except for the odd 1 or 2 that shows up occasionally on eBay).

Can anyone give me any pointers on
(a) Any place to see this collection online? (Ideally the full set of choices)
(b) A good place to look in Orlando that will have the full line instead of just a random small selection?

I looked today in the Main Street Emporium at MK. Couldn't find any there. The one I did find that I really liked came from a shop near the entrance of MGM.

PixyDust

The store at Downtown Disney - Wonderful World of Memories. Seems like I saw some there last trip. And I can usually find nice pens in World of Disney. I always find a nice pen to be a good gift, so I pick up a few each trip and keep them until needed...

Hope this helps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom