Disney Legend Don Edgren Retirement Presentation - Need Help Identifying Signatures

cyberkode

Original Poster
Recently I obtained a retirement presentation that was given to Disney Legend, Don Edgren upon his retirement in 1987. If you're not familiar with Don Edgren, you can read about him here: https://d23.com/walt-disney-legend/don-edgren/

The presentation is signed by many members of the Disney/WED/Imagineering group along with personal notes to Don. I have been able to identify some of them through research, but have not been able to identify more than have of them. I wasn't sure where to go to seek help with identifying the ones I can't figure out, but figured this would be a good place to start. Below are photos of each note/signature. I will note who the person is if I have already figured out who it is, but will list who I think the name is with ?? after it for those who I do not. Any help would be appreciated! Let's put our heads together and figure this puzzle out! I do realize that some people are probably family members of Disney staff, so we may never know who they are.

Tim Turner??

Randy Printz: Printz joined Walt Disney Imagineering in 1979 as an economic planner. In this role, he was
responsible for developing controls systems to manage the unparalleled simultaneous
requirements of Epcot Center and Tokyo Disneyland. In 1981, he became a principal assistant
to the project director for Epcot Center, helping to oversee the final stages of construction and
installation of Epcot Center, before the famed attraction welcomed its first guests. From 1982 to
1986, Printz managed a number of small projects and renovations in Florida and Southern
California, including monorail trains for both Disneyland and Disney World.
In 1985, Printz became executive project director for the Disney∙MGM Studios. He managed the
project from concept to completion, playing an integral role in creating the theme park elements
as well as the film/television studio.

Debs McGehee??

Don Hughes: Project Director Architecture and Engineering from 1979 to 2003.

Steve Bills: Vice President of Administration and Finance and Chief Financial Officer of this highly creative idea factory. During his tenure, the Company designed, built and opened: Epcot and MGM Studio Tour in Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida; Tokyo Disneyland; several new attractions at the various Disney parks; and started work on EuroDisney in Paris.

John V??

Peggy Castellano: Served as the head of HR for Imagineering for 7 years, reporting to the CEO and was responsible for recruiting, training, employee relations, labor relations, the Disney University, and compensation. Played a major role in the build up for EPCOT Center in terms of staffing. Negotiated union agreements and worked with local bargaining units.

L??

John Hench - Disney Legend - https://d23.com/walt-disney-legend/john-hench/

?? Komen --??

Lee Hamilyn ??

Mike White??

Carl Bongirno: Disney Legend - https://d23.com/walt-disney-legend/carl-bongirno/

Lois Dabio - wife of Collin Campbell, layout and background artist in the Disney Animation Department, and was a long-time art director and concept artist for Walt Disney Imagineering.

Doug Stapy??

Mou Joiet??

Bill Belavic??
Reg Wilson??

Pat Feaulon??

Cory Groudie ??

A post can't contain more than 20 images, so I am posting the other photos on a second thread..

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom