Disney Kingdom Virignia Resort (open brainstorming)

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
This is a open brainstorming of a Disney resort in Virignia.

Disney Kingdom
-------------------
Main Street U.S.A
Adventureland
Frontierland
Celia Square
Fantasyland
Storybook Circus
Mickey's ToonTown
Tomorrowland

Disney America
------------------
California
New York
Massachusetts
Texas
Virginia
Louisiana

Disney Nature
--------------
DuhBroc
Fantasy Woods
Winter Mountain
Wild Canyon
Bugs land
Pride Lands

Walt Disney Studios
---------------------
Buena Vista Street
Lucas Lake
Backlot Muppets
Pixar Studios
Sunset Blvd

you may now post and vision and dream.

Turtle

It's essentially Disney World but with no future world and world showcase is only america landmarks in Disney America.

One thing that'd work IMO is replacing Disney Nature or Walt Disney Studios with DisneyAir. A completely original park about aviation, like DisneySea but just of the sky. Or you can just put an American Disney Sea there

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
I was planning to put Soarin in the California section of Disney America since some elements of Disney California Adventure is going to be in the California section.

BCVTalsJam

Is this a real possiblity...building a resort in Virginia? I know I heard about this a while back but it was cancelled...

Sam Magic

I think instead of Massachusetts you should have Louisiana or some Southern area as the South is a major part of our country. Now for your fifth gate

Disney Air
Step into the magical world of Air and space exploration, history, and observation.

Turtle

DisneyAir:

Wright Brothers Town
(working title) - Like the Main Street themed 1900s where the Wright Brothers invented flight about pioneering. Includes e-ticket KUKA ride of the Wright Brothers inventing flight inside the park icon.

Condor Flats
- Soarin' (Clone but over the world), a Dumbo Spinner with airplanes, Goofy Sky School (More Like Barnstormer than DCA version)

International Space Station
(working title) - Mission Space (Clone), The Last Frontier (Rock 'n Rollercoaster clone themed to space), ExtraTERRORestrial Encounter (Clone Of Former MK ride)

Paradise Falls
- A mini-land themed to UP with a dark ride, a towering Paradise Falls facade, a live Dug and Kevin animatronic show, and a jungle playground.

Turtle

Disney America:
The Park Icon would be the White House homing the untitled American History dark ride in Liberty Avenue

Hollywoodland - The Great Movie Ride, Muppet attraction, and an Avengers attraction

The Swamps - Florida/Bayou themed land with an Alligator Monster Hunt Airboat Ride, Princess and The Frog ride, and Pirates of The Caribbean

Route 66 - NOT CARSLAND but themed of the famous Route 66 based off of the scrapped inspiration of Carsland with an Autopia past Route 66 landmarks, a junkyard jamboree where the cars come to life in a dance party. But would be different than Carsland

Big City - Themed to New York with a SkyScraper coaster, and a subway attraction

Liberty Avenue - Hall of Presidents clone, and an untitled American history dark ride (like Spaceship Earth) with this being the park's "Main Street"

Untitled Wilderness Area - Land themed to the Northwest with a Geyser free-fall attraction, and Grizzly River Run clone from DCA

Sam Magic

I am from Louisiana and find the whole bayou/swap thing an insult to our culture- maybe a Plantation grounds that serve as a muse me of life then and covers Pre Civil War, post Civil War, and Reconstruction with maybe a connected battle field and possibly a connect swamp with a little Cajun village and a large Seafood resturant. the best part is that it would be a good general representation of most Southern areas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom