Disney Keys

ljl14

Original Poster
I was at a local hardware store over the weekend, and was able to get my house key made into a Disney key!! They had at least 20 different versions. I picked a pink background with Snow White kissing Dopey on the head. Very cool. Just thought I'd share. Working now, but I will try to post a picture of it later when I get home :wave:

Tinkerbella16

I just got one near where I live, it is sooo cute!! Its teal with Tinkerbell sitting on a spool of thread, with pixie dust all around her. My mom got Mickey, my sister got a tigger one.

jjgoo

I got Mickey and my DW Tinkerbell at the local Homey-D (Home Depot) probably 6 months ago. We love them. Carring a little Disney wherever we go. :animwink:

stormer

In NY you can get themat Lowes too. They are not too strong though. My got stuck in the door and bent very easily.

smk

I have Mickey, Minnie and Pooh keys all made this summer at my local Lowes. I love them! :wave:

Wendy517

Pictures...I want pictures!!!! PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I know...stocking stuffer for DH and me (kids think they're too old for Disney stuff):veryconfu

smk

Pictures...I want pictures!!!! PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I know...stocking stuffer for DH and me (kids think they're too old for Disney stuff):veryconfu
I am sorry I don't know how to do the picture thing, technically challenged. I got the keys to give to our children to replace their house keys, they are all very grown up but each of them carry the key on their key ring. I have never looked at Home Depot but got mine at Lowes. It is hard for me to imagine that all the stores don't have them. I hope you get a chance to get yours re-done in the disney theme! :wave:

maelstrom

There's a whole bunch of them. We got in a catalogue at work that showed them all, but I think I threw it away.

(My family owns a hardware store / lumber yard.)

tink rules

I got my house key as a Mets key when I moved 2 years ago... They didn't have Disney yet, but I'm thinkin it's about time... I love the one with Snow White and Dopey... Xmas gift for mom's stocking!!!

Ringo8n24

We were going to buy them, but the guy at Lowe's said they were not very quality keys and that they were hard for them to cut. I do not know if it is true or not because I do not have any locksmith background. So...we did not buy any, but I sure wanted to. He made us feel like they were not worth it. I think I should go back, now. Anything Disney is just plain COOL:cool:.

markjohns1

Even if you never use it, it still looks cool. Look at it like it's a keychain with an actual function. My wife has a Mickey key and I think we got it at Wal-Mart.

GrimGrinninAnna

I got my house key as a Mets key when I moved 2 years ago... They didn't have Disney yet, but I'm thinkin it's about time... I love the one with Snow White and Dopey... Xmas gift for mom's stocking!!!

Yay Mets! :sohappy:

They aren't quality keys, I'm sorry to say, but I've been thinking of getting one for our backdoor, for which we use an actual key much less.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom