Disney Insomnia

NowInc

Original Poster
Come on..we all get it.....we get to the hotel......and then...we cant sleep!! We may be exhausted from the days park running..but yet...not a wink to be found..

...what do YOU do to kill the time..

Personally..I go to Downtown (usually) and walk around till about 3 am...its very surreal...

Maria

hehe I had insomnia the first whole month I lived there! But it was a forced insomnia because it was when everybody came from work and we all gathered at the stairs and entrance of the building! :D

Later during the year, when I couldn´t sleep I wasn´t exactly complainning... :animwink: (only sometimes when my roommates were loud... :mad: )

I must admit, I don't have any problems sleeping at WDW. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm gone, especially after a day at a waterpark!

Katherine

It's usually hard the first night if we get in later and don't have time to go to a park, because you are just so excited to be thereand every thing but after that I can usually sleep pretty well.:snore:

Sir. Figment

All I know is the night before we left for our last trip (which by the way was TWO years ago...and I don't know when we'll find the cash to go anytime soon!) I felt like that Disney commerical where the kids can't sleep...the parents send them to bed...and then we cut to the shot of the giggling dad in bed cause he can't sleep either! Which IS a nightmare considering the laborious eleven hour drive the next morning bright and early at five AM. So when all else fails...I slip into the bathroom and grab that handy dandy bottle with the huge "Q" on it and take my evening dose. And it's off to dreamsville.

Oh and I am a newbie here...glad I could join!:wave:

RobFL

Account Suspended
I watch WDW tour or something on TV. maybe a movie i've already seen... and eventually i'll pass out :)

-Rob

airmed484

I can usually fall right to sleep. But when I can't, I will sit out on the balcony at the Poly and watch the castle change colors. It is so peaceful late at night. Very relaxing, the only thing better is a few cold Corona's........:slurp: :slurp:

gjpjtj

Originally posted by AkiraRaptor
I watch Disney TV in my room. After seeing the same clips over and over and over, it usally puts me out. :lol:

This is what I do too! That "Zipadeedoodah tip for today" song always puts me out!:lol:

Hurricane

Walk around the WL, drive over to Boardwalk and walk around on the closed boardwalk, thru the pool at beach club, swan and dolphin lobbies, over to international gateway and by that time your legs hurt enough that you should be able to sleep, and if you can't sleep you're too tired to complain

DDPGambit

I generally just fall asleep as soon as I get in bed, which is odd, since at home, it takes me FOREVER to get to sleep at night.
And if I'm unable to get to sleep at WDW, that darn Disney TV always does the trick!

nikimsu2002

I always am able to sleep after a day in the parks. However the night before we leave home, I find it hard to sleep. The 3 hour plane ride or 24 hours in the car is usually when I catch up on the missed sleep.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom