Disney Infinity Secrets

ZambeziZelda

Original Poster
So, with a game as extensive as Disney Infinity, created by a company that loves to conceal secrets and Easter Eggs in nearly every branch of their business, I'm sure that there will tons of fun tidbits to discover as we play this game. I thought it might be nice to have a central place to post and discuss those secrets as they pop up!

I'll start with something fun. I was lucky enough to participate in a FastPass+ test at WDW a few weeks ago. I still have my Magic Band. Thinking I was being silly, I let the Infinity base read the RFID chip in the band while in the Toy Box...only to unlock an object that as far as I know is not in the Spin Vault! I don't remember exactly what it was called, I'll update when my boyfriend relinquishes the game.

Anybody else find anything cool yet?

ExtinctJenn

I'll start with something fun. I was lucky enough to participate in a FastPass+ test at WDW a few weeks ago. I still have my Magic Band. Thinking I was being silly, I let the Infinity base read the RFID chip in the band while in the Toy Box...only to unlock an object that as far as I know is not in the Spin Vault! I don't remember exactly what it was called, I'll update when my boyfriend relinquishes the game.
I was JUST about to post this and it's what you're talking about... this video will tell you exactly what your Magic Band can unlock!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom