Disney Infinity & MagicPlus Wristband gives you a Free Dragon

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Found out that there is something interesting about the Magicplus Wristband you get from Walt Disney World and if you own the game Disney Infinity..Place your wristband onto the Infinity Base where you put your power disc to unlock the Dragon's Keep and a Dragon...Take A look for yourself...

Tigger1999

This is cool!! I have disney infinity for the wii. Good game except that you can only play one player on the adventure mode. But you can play 2 players on the toy box mode which is fun:)

UberPlannerMom

This is cool!! I have disney infinity for the wii. Good game except that you can only play one player on the adventure mode. But you can play 2 players on the toy box mode which is fun:)
We play two players on the adventure more... at least we have in pirates, monsters inc, incredibles and lone ranger. Of course you have to have 2 of the appropriate characters for the world you are in.

Tigger1999

We play two players on the adventure more... at least we have in pirates, monsters inc, incredibles and lone ranger. Of course you have to have 2 of the appropriate characters for the world you are in.
Do you have it for Xbox?
I can't figure out how to play two players on adventure mode. o_O
We have all of those except for Lone Ranger and have both players too. Hmmmm :confused:

UberPlannerMom

Ours is for wii u but my understanding is it works that way across all platforms. You just put up mike and sully or randall while in monsters university and there you go or jack and Barbosa or davy jones in pirates, etc. It splits the screen for everything but the cut scenes. Hope that helps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom