Disney Hotels.

EmmaC1808

Original Poster
Hi there, we are going to TDR in Sept. I really want to stay in Mira Costa and am just trying to work out best way to book. Is the porto side best? And if you cant get a harbour view room are you better of getting a Porto piazza side view, or a Venice side view? Should we do all three nights at MS or do 2 at MC and one at Disneyland?

Option 1 is to book a package. The package will allow us to book at 6 months out, but seems to be significantly more expensive than booking the room and park ticket separately. and you only seem to be able to get side piazza views on the Porto side and not harbour views. You can also get Venice side view rooms. Has anyone booked the package? Is it worth the extra?

Option 2 is to wait till the rooms are released at 5 months out. Am I likely to be able to get a harbour view in Spetember if I do that? Or am I better just grabbing what I can get at 6 months? Are the harbour view rooms a lot better than the piazza / venice ones?

Option 3 is that there seem to be rooms available at the monet (8 months out ) on a Japanese website called Yokoso. This seems too good to be true? Again there are no harbour view rooms available, but pretty much everything else is. Has anyone used this company.

I have booked a cancellable room at the Hilton just in case already!

Thanks! x

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom