Disney Halloween costumes?

MichelleBelle

Original Poster
Hey all,

I was thinking about maybe going as a Disney character for this upcoming Halloween and was wondering if anyone had any good stores/sites for these kinds of costumes? - For adults, I'm 23. I was thinking maybe Alice...

Any help is appreciated!

New2WDW

Costumes!

The online Disney store has costumes for adults and there are discount codes including free shipping going on now thru 9-5-05. Look at Mousesavers for a list of the codes. I believe you can get Free shipping on $50 order or more and $10 off an order of $50 or more. Check it out!

daisyduck448

last halloween i went as minnie mouse. if your looking for a fun and not complicated coustume i suggest going as minnie. i wore a black skirt ,a red shirt and i ordered minnie mouse ears. it was a fun and cheap coustume! but going as alice is a really cute idea!!!

good luck and have fun! :sohappy:

PrincipesaLuna

Hi there, new here and I just came upon this thread - When it comes to some costumes at the Disney store, I was able to wear the Deluxe Jasmine outfit in size 10/12 as I am petite (5'0"). I discovered this when I was looking about and a group of teen girls came in, one wanting to see if one of the little girls Minnie costumes would fit her. The clerk there told them to try the biggest size they had. So I figured, if they were able to fit into large costumes (and they were bigger than I), then I could possibly too. So I asked the same clerk, "You don't suppose I could fit in anything here?" But then she pointed out that I could wear most of the large princess dresses and that a fellow employee, only a few inches bigger than I bought the belle gown for herself. So, I looked at the entire collection they had and fell head over heals in love with the pink Jasmine outfit. I started to take it off the rack and look at it and the clerk said that it would be a perfect fit - not to mention that it would look very good on me. :D The price was steep, which I commeneted on, but then she told me if I came back the next day she'd be able to give it it to me for her employee's discount. So - after some thinking I let her hold it for me till the next day. When I came back, the discount was like 30 dollars off the original price of 85 or so dollars. Still, the costume was too beautiful to pass up! I bought it then and there and never regretted it. It's the most beautiful article of clothing I have and I will be reusing it again this year as well.

So, don't feel limited to the costumes they have there.

-LaLuna

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom