Disney Halloween Costume Help.

Piebald

Original Poster
I had a couple of questions ....

I've been trying to find a cool halloween costume and came to the conclusion that most adult size costumes are awful and I've decided to just say the hell with it and try to find the goofiest and most ridiculous (read: childish) costume out there. I've been on the Disney Direct site and I had two questions.... one is general and one is aimed to anyone who works or has recently been to a Disney Store lately...

1) I'm a small dude. I'm like 5'6 125-130 lbs. Is it possible to fit into an L size kids costume mainly the disney ones they have available?

2) The stitch costume is hilarious .... it's 626 with the little red outfit and has two extra arms attached to the side. http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp...&productId=1163596&langId=-1&categoryId=14690

Is this costume available in the Disney Stores or has anyone seen it out somewhere? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks guys!

maelstrom

I highly doubt you will fit into a childrens costume. I'm 4'11" and 93lbs and I barely fit into the largest princess dresses, and even then they're shorter than they should be.

FLears

No the Disney Store did not carry the Stitch costume, at least we didn't. We're sold out of almost all costumes except for Davy Jones, which a smaller adult could fit in.

T.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom