Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

FigmentsFangirl

I think the only time I have used fastpass out side of MK is the safair at AK, and ONCE on SSE at Epcot, after that it was really like "the line at SSE moves fairly quick even with the fastpass being favored. I've also only used a fastpass once at DHS for Great Mvoie Ride {when it was still there}

I dont mind not using fastpass or whatever it becomes ever again though

FigmentsFangirl

I guess I understand your position. However, you’d be able to use Genie’s day planning services for free. The $15 only comes into play when/if you want to make a fastpass/lightning lane selection.

I wonder if the app will show what is available for the day before paying….. !?
Ok this makes sense now, thank you :)

arich35

I wonder how many LL passes you will be able to get in one day when it is all said in done. If I can ride every ride at MK without waiting more than 10 min per ride except Space and Mine Train it is for sure worth it. But if I get a pass between 10-11 and can't get another one until 1 or 2 what would be the point?

dreday3

For the upcharge rides - can you pick your return time?

Say - can we book Rat from the plane at 7 am and choose an evening time for the pass, or does the Genie pick time for you?

Ponderer

Any suggestion of “savings” is silly and you need to be able to just live with that…

…unless they dropped the gate fee? Did they?

If Photopass is a benefit I‘m interested in, that’s $169 or $199. I don’t have an AP.

If I go for 5 days and want this Genie business for two of us, that’s $130. If this plan had included PhotoPass, that would’ve saved at least $39 for a medium-length trip.

But they don’t, so the point is moot and it doesn’t matter.

So, purely from a selfish perspective, I would love the option of a truly skip any line/ride as many times as you want ala Universal. I’m not arguing it would be Good or Right, but if I have to pay extra, I’d rather have the option of the premium product that gives me true flexibility. VIP tours have never appealed because I have liked actually wandering the parks and experiencing rides organically, in context, as I move from land to land.
But if you're in a Univerl Resort, you can get fast pass in your package. However, we have not any advantage to stay at Disney Resort. I don't understand Bob

Indy_UK

I assume shows will be excluded from the Tier 2 ‘attractions’ unlike Fastpass because it pushes the crowds more to them too?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom