Disney Food

phichi17

Generally, good stuff. I don't like the offerings at DAK, but MK and Epcot are wonderful. BTW....just got back an hour ago from there :cry:

anb163

I love the Magic Kindgdom's Pecos Bill's Cafe. Their chicken wraps are so good. Better than burgers and hot dogs. My favorite fast food place in all of disney.

peter11435

phichi17 said:
Generally, good stuff. I don't like the offerings at DAK, but MK and Epcot are wonderful. BTW....just got back an hour ago from there :cry:
Really, I like Epcot’s but can't believe you would put MK above AK. They really have some great BBQ, and a great sandwich at Pizzafari. Not to mention they good stuff over at the tusker house. Personally I love Disney's Fast Food, much better than in was in the 70's and 80's. I think most of it is great. The only thing I think they haven't mastered is Pizza.

maxime29

Premium Member
The restaurant next to Kilimanjaro we've eaten at the last 2 times. (I forget the name at the moment.) We LOVE Columbia Harbor House!

Woody13

I like the fast food venues much better than the sit down restaurants. You can't get a giant turkey leg from anywhere other than a street cart. :slurp:

surfsupdon

The Disney fast food is delicious. We have never run into a problem with it. The food is always warm and tasty, and more than enough for each person. Disney is one of the only places we will not worry about getting a foul meal. :slurp:

mrtoad

I don't think any of it is really bad but some is better than others. In MK we love the Columbia Harbor House, EPCOT we hop from place the place trying everything, in MGM we like the burger stand down by Tower of Terror, not sure of the name but you sit at picnic tables and probably the best is Tusker House at AK.

Now I'm hungry, well I'm always hungry, but now I'm hungry for WDW food... :slurp:

Ringo8n24

Flame Tree is just so gooood!!!!! Just the smell walking by will make you hungry and it is a refreshing change to stuff offered at the other parks. I do love WDW's chicken tenders, too. :slurp:

longfamily

The only complaint I have about the counter service is that I don't feel that the keep the condiment station anywhere close to tidy. The mustard/mayo/ketchup is always such a gross area because people are so careless right there. Other than that, the food is fine by most standards.

SpectroMan

Ringo8n24 said:
Flame Tree is just so gooood!!!!! Just the smell walking by will make you hungry and it is a refreshing change to stuff offered at the other parks. I do love WDW's chicken tenders, too. :slurp:

My thoughts exactly.

And you gotta love the African Stew at The Mara!

Ringo8n24

longfamily said:
The only complaint I have about the counter service is that I don't feel that the keep the condiment station anywhere close to tidy. The mustard/mayo/ketchup is always such a gross area because people are so careless right there. Other than that, the food is fine by most standards.

You know, funny thing at POR this past September. Those little condiment dispensers in the food court and other areas of WDW get stuck! Literally stuck dispensing mayo, ketchup, etc. I was so embarassed on our last visit that I felt like I was on candid camera. I had only pushed the button once and the stuff just kept coming out and I kept putting those little white cups underneath it. It finally stopped, but there was a big mess. It was happening to everyone, so maybe that is part of the mess around the condiments. They need new machines or something. :)

Gail Hayden

longfamily said:

I hear that complaint, but, short of a full time CM there, there is little that one can do. It can be so gross. What was really gross was getting a tray that was not really very clean. There were bird droppings on it. I had a total fit (not to any person)!!!! I did complain in a very nice polite manner (do do does occur) and was taken care of in an equally nice manner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom