Disney fan looking for a PRIMARY Universal Trip!

Weather_Lady

I didn't want to start a new thread, but does anyone have any recommendations for a shuttle service from MCO to Universal? We have a party of 6 so it would be economical I think to book a van, etc that could take us from the airport to the hotel. The service we used in the past wasn't available for the dates we need. I would love to hear about companies that people have used that are reliable and quality.
I don't know your budget, but we've had good experiences with Orlando Chauffered Services and Orlando Luxury Transportation, both of which offer a variety of vehicle sizes.

yensid1967

I didn't want to start a new thread, but does anyone have any recommendations for a shuttle service from MCO to Universal? We have a party of 6 so it would be economical I think to book a van, etc that could take us from the airport to the hotel. The service we used in the past wasn't available for the dates we need. I would love to hear about companies that people have used that are reliable and quality.
I would try Mears Transportation! This is same company that ran the Magical Express for Disney. Also try the Sunshine Flyer...bus service with a Train theme. I am sure someone on here can give advice on that!!??

yensid1967

UNI has a less expensive Halloween party, more adult. Grinchmas and that's included in the price of admission. Also Uber/Cab even with Uber/cab from Orlando to UNI will be cheaper than a rental car
Figgy1...sell me on skipping the Mickey Parties If I can be persuaded that UNI is better, I may change my mind!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Start on page 22. There have been some very nice additions since then but that TR shows how you can spend almost 2 weeks at UNI and most of the meals were "bugdgetish"
IMHO the parties at Disney have become overpriced and crowded. UNI has Grinchmas included in the regular price. Seeing you're taking a shortish trip you can have a relaxing and more luxe trip staying on UNI property and enjoying what they have with money left for hoppers and a few splurges. I'd aim for the first week of December
IMHO doing so would give you the opportunity to see everything and yet still have time to relax, plus avoid Orlando traffic and EPIC will be open by the time you go

JoeCamel

Figgy1...sell me on skipping the Mickey Parties If I can be persuaded that UNI is better, I may change my mind!
Not the op but if you like haunted house mazes they run 10 highly themed and stuffed with scareactors along with two stage shows, mini shows, street actors many with chainsaws, bars, food fog and music the place rocks during HHN nights. The place is crawling with ghouls and the whole park is highly decorated as well. If you want an adult party that is the place, if you want candy trails, fireworks and M&Gs then it is down the road.

puckett26

I would try Mears Transportation! This is same company that ran the Magical Express for Disney. Also try the Sunshine Flyer...bus service with a Train theme. I am sure someone on here can give advice on that!!??
We use the Mears walk up kiosk at the airport. Travel with a party of 6 and lots of luggage and they will ensure the appropriately sized vehicle is available within minutes (typically a van). It is a cheaper option unless you need to ride in a luxury tank lol. Would be even cheaper when traveling to Universal (we stay offsite at vacation homes in Celebration/Kissimmee). We have also used Mears to pick us up and take us back to the airport. The Mears app is easy to use, and you can schedule the return trip to the airport. They are timely and a cheaper option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom