Disney experience app

ultraplayer26

Original Poster
I booked my reservations since January. My lazy sister finally decided to join us after I have already received my bracelets and set my fast pass times. My question is can she join my same fast pass times or she has to get different ones? Thanx

Tom

Beta Return
I booked my reservations since January. My lazy sister finally decided to join us after I have already received my bracelets and set my fast pass times. My question is can she join my same fast pass times or she has to get different ones? Thanx

If she gets her MDE account setup and you link her through Friends and Family, there's a feature in the FP+ area of the website that lets you copy FP+ reservations. I've never heard of it not working, at least for one or two added guests, but there's no guarantee.

NYwdwfan

If she gets her MDE account setup and you link her through Friends and Family, there's a feature in the FP+ area of the website that lets you copy FP+ reservations. I've never heard of it not working, at least for one or two added guests, but there's no guarantee.

If she is lazy, as you mentioned, just ask her for her confirmation number and link it directly to your account. Her names on her reservation will appear on your MDE account and you can copy the fastpasses over that way. That's how I did it for my super lazy cousin - as well as my technologically illiterate parents. :D

ratherbeinwdw

If she is lazy, as you mentioned, just ask her for her confirmation number and link it directly to your account. Her names on her reservation will appear on your MDE account and you can copy the fastpasses over that way. That's how I did it for my super lazy cousin - as well as my technologically illiterate parents. :D
What if the other person already has an MDE account and has ordered her families magicbands. If I link their tickets to my account--I have them listed as family and friends because I made all our adr's--will that mess-up their ability to use the magicband to get into their room? The people who went with us on our last trip were in our room, so they didn't even set-up their own account, so I could simply copy and paste the fastpasses once they got their tickets. If I add their tickets to the mom's account and invite her to be a friend, will I be able to make fastpass picks for all of them or only the mom? Will each of them have to have an account? One is too young to have an account.

Tip Top Club

Keep in mind that when you copy FP+ it only works if your times are still available. Otherwise it will suggest something either at a similar time, or if there are no times available, a different experience.

Tom

Beta Return
Keep in mind that when you copy FP+ it only works if your times are still available. Otherwise it will suggest something either at a similar time, or if there are no times available, a different experience.

At which point they can try to get overlapping times, then the family members with the earlier time will just wait until the time window opens for "sister".

NYwdwfan

What if the other person already has an MDE account and has ordered her families magicbands. If I link their tickets to my account--I have them listed as family and friends because I made all our adr's--will that mess-up their ability to use the magicband to get into their room? The people who went with us on our last trip were in our room, so they didn't even set-up their own account, so I could simply copy and paste the fastpasses once they got their tickets. If I add their tickets to the mom's account and invite her to be a friend, will I be able to make fastpass picks for all of them or only the mom? Will each of them have to have an account? One is too young to have an account.

I'm not sure. In my case it worked since nobody else had an MDE account. I ordered the magicbands, made ADRs, etc. If they already have an account you may need to link them as friends (or whatever the terminology is) to keep things from getting messed up.

jlsHouston

I am going to say the MB part getting them into their room and charging will have nothing to do with you linking them in the MDE for the purpose of doing FP+. If I understand sort of how the MB cloud works, part of it talks to the resort and part of it talks to the park. The part that talks to the resort is not what you are messing with when you add it to your MDE profile to copy existing FP+ to them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom